198 In stock
The Low Carb® Chocolate is available today in different varieties. It works both as "candy" and can be used in baking. The dark chocolates are completely sugar-free, while the milk chocolate contains milk powder, resulting in a small amount of carbohydrates.
The benefits of Stevia
- The Stevia plant is the only totally natural sweetener in the world.
- Contains no calories.
- Stevia does not destroy the teeth.
- Contains no carbohydrates.
- Does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Stevia is diabetic.
Nutritional value per 100g: Energy 410kcal, protein 6.5g, net carbohydrates 4g*, carbohydrates 33g, of which sugar alcohols 29g, fat 36g, dietary fiber 18g.
Nutritional value per serving: Energy 123kcal, protein 2g, net carbohydrates 1.2g*, carbohydrates 9.9g, of which sugar alcohols 8.7g, fat 11g, dietary fiber 5g.
* The carbohydrates that have a noted effect on blood sugar.