142 In stock
CarbZone’s Low Carb® Crispbread is an excellent source of protein and fiber and has a rich, toasted flavor with a distinctively crispy crunch. These treats are based on an authentic Swedish home-style recipe, lightly seasoned and baked to perfection on a small scale, providing your taste buds with a healthy and authentic taste of home cooking. You can eat them with any soup or salad for a wholesome, hearty affair or simply enjoy them in the morning with fresh sliced avocado or any of your favorite toppings.
Contains nutritious seeds:
- Sunflower seeds - Packed with good fats and a rich source of vitamin B, vitamin E, and proteins.
- Pumpkin kernels - Rich in OMEGA-3 fatty acids, minerals such as magnesium, zinc and vitamin E.
- Flaxseeds - A rich source of fiber and packed with OMEGA-3 fatty acids.
- Psyllium seeds - Rich in fiber and your stomach's best friend!
- Sesame seeds - Contains a good source of OMEGA-6 fatty acids, calcium, and iron.
A crispy bread for the carb conscious!
- 23% protein
- 17% fiber
- 0.5g carbs/pcs.
- Gluten free
- No added sugar
EN: Sunflower seeds, SESAME seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin kernels, ALMONDS, sugarbeet fibers, psyllium seeds, sea salt, finely ground Emmental CHEESE, sunflower oil, water.
- Weight: 200g
- Nutritional values per 100g: Energy 589kcal, fat 41g, carbohydrates 1g, of which sugars 1g, fiber 17g, protein 23g, salt 0.4g.
- Nutritional values per portion (50g): Energy 294kcal, fat 5g, carbohydrates 0.5g, of which sugars 0.5g, fiber 9g, protein 12g, salt 0.2g.