Low Carb® Pasta is one of CarbZone's bestsellers. Starting today - we are happy to offer Low Carb® Lasagna
CarbZones Low Carb® Lasagna offers you a chance to comfortably live your low carb lifestyle, without the limitations. At just under 6g of carbs per serving, the Low Carb® Lasagna is a delicious, healthier, and sugar free alternative to regular pasta.
One serving contains a full 27 grams of protein and only 6 grams of carbs, which is significantly less than regular pasta.
Compared to other pastas (per 100g)
White pasta: Protein 12 g, Carbs 72 g, Fibre 3 g
Whole wheat pasta: Protein 14 g, Carbs 65 g, Fibre 6 g
LowCarb® Pasta: Protein 60 g, Carbs 14 g, Fibre 8 g.
- Cook 1 lb ground beef.
- Add 2 tbsp tomato purée, chopped garlic and onions.
- In a saucepan, add 400g crushed tomatoes and beef bouillon, let it boil for about 10 minutes. Add 1dl of water and 1 dl cream. Finish with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Overlap lasagna plates with the meat sauce and finish with grated cheddar on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven at 200° C (375° F).
|Nutritional value||per100g||per Portion 46g|
|Energy||340 Kcal||156 Kcal|
* nutritional values based on the dry weight.