This is a product in our "test range." This means that the packaging has no design but comes in a transparent bag with only nutritional values printed on it. The idea is to see how much demand we can get for this product in the online store before we include it in our regular range.
Low Carb® Pasta is one of CarbZone's bestsellers. Starting today - we are happy to offer Low Carb® Lasagna
CarbZones Low Carb® Lasagna offers you a chance to comfortably live your low carb lifestyle, without the limitations. At just under 6g of carbs per serving, the Low Carb® Lasagna is a delicious, healthier, and sugar free alternative to regular pasta.
One serving contains a full 27 grams of protein and only 6 grams of carbs, which is significantly less than regular pasta.
Compared to other pastas (per 100g)
White pasta: Protein 12 g, Carbs 72 g, Fibre 3 g
Whole wheat pasta: Protein 14 g, Carbs 65 g, Fibre 6 g
LowCarb® Pasta: Protein 60 g, Carbs 14 g, Fibre 8 g.
- Cook 1 lb ground beef.
- Add 2 tbsp tomato purée, chopped garlic and onions.
- In a saucepan, add 400g crushed tomatoes and beef bouillon, let it boil for about 10 minutes. Add 1dl of water and 1 dl cream. Finish with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Overlap lasagna plates with the meat sauce and finish with grated cheddar on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven at 200° C (375° F).
|Nutritional value||per100g||per Portion 46g|
|Energy||340 Kcal||156 Kcal|
* nutritional values based on the dry weight.